CMAT Exam 2022: Reviews, Questions with Answers, Trending Questions, and More
The Common Management Admission Test, CMAT Exam 2022 was conducted today April 09, 2022, by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the MBA/PGDM batch 2022-24 in AICTE approved management schools. The CMAT 2022 exam was held in 124 cities for approximately 72,000 candidates.
CMAT Exam 2022 – Student Feedback and Exam Review
This page will provide you with the most recent CMAT 2022 updates, popular CMAT queries on PaGaLGuY, significant CMAT benefits, access to CMAT 2022 questions and probable CMAT 2022 answer key. Access over 500 b schools accepting CMAT scores from this admissions cycle of 2022-24.
LATEST UPDATES: (updated every 15 minutes)
- About 72,000 MBA candidates took the 2022 CMAT exam
CMAT 2022 Critical Benefits:
- There is no negative mark for the CMAT exam even if you do not get a single correct answer.
- The CMAT test is not as difficult as its equivalent; the CAT, you are more likely to get a higher score.
- The CMAT provides access to MBA/PGDM admission to the AICTE-approved b-school.
- The CMAT requires less preparation effort, especially if you have already answered the CAT 2021, XAT, IIFT and others.
- Most Indian MBA/PGDM schools accept CMAT scores for admission. Some of these include GIM, KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, IFMR, NIBM Pune, Invact Metaversity, MetaMBA, National Insurance Academy and many more. Check out the full list of top MBA schools that accept CMAT scores.
To Download CMAT 2022 Exam Paper and Answer Key – CLICK HERE
PaGaLGuY.COM will publish an analysis of the CMAT 2022 test, the projected score needed for different percentile ranges, and the thresholds for admission to major B schools taking the CMAT.
To follow updates related to CMAT 2022 and connect with the best b-school on PaGaLGuY – CLICK HERE
For the latest updates on MBA/PGDM Admissions 2022-24, visit – https://www.pagalguy.com/cat/articles